Hairfall is one of the major problems that we often face. We often resort to several cosmetic products for curing hairfall. In the process we often make ourselves vulnerable to several chemicals. The best remedy is to rely on the natursl herbs for reducing hairfall.
There are some commonly available herbs that can be used to reduce hairfall. Let us have a quick look at them:
- Calendula is also known as marigold. it is rich in minerals and anti oxidants. calendula oil mixed with another normal moisterising oil applied on the scalpe helps growth of stronger hair by increasing callogen production and circulation in hair follicle.
- Fenugreek also known as methi is a vitamin rich herb wich stimulates hair growth. fenugreek should be soaked in water overnight and then grounded in a paste. it should be applied directly on the and allowed to soak for 30 minutes before cleansing. fenugreek. also reduces hairfall.
- Aloe is excellent for both skin and hair. adding aloevera gel in hair and then washing it off with normal water helps. for best result add coconut oil with aloevera gel. massaging hot coconut oil strengthens your hair.
- Horsetail is one of the mostly used herb that prevents hair loss and one of the ingredients in horsetail acts as a good conditioner. regular use of it makes hair stronger and shinier.
- Rosemary with any moisturizing oil prevents hair fall, thinning and balding. regular use of olive oil mixed with rosemary prevents greying of hair. it also helps in nourishing the hair follicles and strengthens hair.
So if your hair oil or shampoo or serum contains any of these or all of these ingredients, then nothing can be a better option than this.